There’s loads going on at IconInc this month: more Chris Hale cookery masterclasses, massages to take away the pressures of a busy week and pies galore to celebrate British pie week. Here’s a taste of what’s coming up:
British pie week
- The Glassworks, Monday 4th – Sun 10th, 4pm every day
- The Edge, Monday 4th – Sun 10th, 4pm every day
- The Ascent, Monday 4th – Sun 10th, 4pm every day
It’s British pie week so we figured we should celebrate with, you guessed it, pie. Get yourself to the Grab & Go every day at 4pm, to grab a slice of the action. Got a sweet tooth? There’s orange and chocolate pie with cream, on the cards. Prefer to keep things savoury? How about a classic steak pie with gravy? All we’re saying is keep your eyes on the pies!
- The Glassworks, Tuesday 5th, 5pm
- The Edge, Wednesday 6th, 5pm
- The Ascent, date TBC
We can hardly contain ourselves – there are going to be dogs right here in the main lounge! Pets are proven to lower our stress levels and positively impact our wellbeing so we’re bringing in some furry friends to greet you after a long day of lectures. Head along for your daily dose of cuteness.
- The Glassworks, Thursday 7th, 4pm – 7pm in the glamping pods
- The Edge, Thursday 7th, 4pm – 7pm in the games room
- The Ascent, Wednesday 6th, 4pm – 7pm in the music room
Knotted shoulders from lugging bags to uni and aching muscles from constantly being on the go, are no problem for our masseuse. Sign up for a slot at reception. You’ll be loosened up and feeling more you again in no time.
- The Glassworks, Thursday 21st, 12pm in the gym
- The Edge, Thursday 21st, 12pm in the gym
- The Ascent, Saturday 30th, 12.30pm in the gym
Spend a little time being kind to your body and mind with a complimentary yoga class. In Leeds we’ll have Yoga Hero showing you how to stretch out and leaving you feeling fit and fabulous. And in Liverpool Chaya Yoga will be taking you on a physical and spiritual journey. Gym gear at the ready! Sign up at reception quickly as places are limited.
Instafood masterclass with Chris Hale
- The Glassworks, Wednesday 27th, 6pm & 8pm in the mega kitchen
- The Edge, Wednesday 27th, 6pm & 8pm in the Glassworks’ mega kitchen
- The Ascent, Tuesday 26th, 6pm & 8pm in the mega kitchen
Chef extraordinaire, Chris Hale, will be sharing the secrets of how to create meals that not only taste amazing but look amazing too. There’ll be no more Rate My Plate moments for you after this masterclass! First you’ll make your own culinary artwork and then (more importantly) you’ll get to eat it. Sign up at reception fast, this event is going to be popular and places are limited!
Find out more about what’s on, here. And be sure to show us which events you go along to by tagging #IconInc on Instagram.